Thursday, February 11, 2010

Urban Decay BOS3 Alice In Wonderland

I haven't really started blogging until now.  Reading others' blogs were both interesting, refreshing and fun.  Perhaps this could be another outlet...  ^.^

The recent working years were so crazy I haven't even had much energy left to enjoy the world of fashion and beauty.  That means that my so-called makeup collection is no longer the collection that I used to be proud of.  haaa... It's time to wake up and get back to the mainstream of life...

Let's start with the recent hype on Urban Decay's BOS3 Alice In Wonderland limited edition.
I heard about this item from my cousin Chelle who is a serious makeup blogger.  I got so curious about this latest craze that I agreed to help her out, since UD/Sephora/ULTA don't ship internationally.

A phone call to Sephora confirmed that only a maximum of 5 sets are allowed per buyer. Out of curiousity, I kept 1 set and sent all 4 sets to Chelle plus some of her other purchases.
The pop-up Alice In Wonderland BOS3 is really pretty with its built-in mirror. A nice collectible piece of item.
I'm not much of a makeup guru and these interesting colors looks fun to play mix and match with. The UD 24/7 eyeliners are the best! I have used various brands of eyeliners in the past and this is by far the best. It glides on so smoothly its unbelievable. Those who live on the fast track and at times has to put on their makeup while on-the-go will definitely love this. The smooth gliding will help perfect the application. Those who has had to multi-task will find this a useful tool in their kit.
I saw this ULTA display instore after receiving Sephora's online delivery, and can't resist taking a shot to show.

No comments: