Sunday, January 24, 2010

CROCS- My Rain & Snow Saver

Listening to raindrops by the window is tranquil. Lying down in bed listening to the splitter patter of the rain outside is bliss. But, wait...

How about having to walk outside while its raining? Or, just right after it rained? Oh, no! Those lovely expensive shoes won't make it. The stiletto heels? The strappy sandals? The leather boots? The cute slippers? The ol' time favorite running shoes? The rain will shorten their lifespan for sure. Thinking about that is as depressing after spending a fortune building up your shoe collection for both fun and functionality. The rain and snow will somehow get our feet soaked. 

A pair of durable knee-high black rubber boots temporarily saved me from the rain. It's really gross going out into the yard to clean up after your pet and getting your feet soaked gooey... But, it started to become a chore just putting it on and removing it. Plus, they look so dreary I wouldn't want to be caught dead with them if I can help it. 

That weekend, my ever dependable hubby took me out, brought me to this store and gave me a surprise. Behold, sitting on the display shelves were these funky boots! The CROCS. These are way above my ankle, with cool design, comes in funky pink and blue colors, feels so comfortable, and yes- rainproof.

Hubby got a pair in blue while I obviously got a pair in hot pink. Now, I happily go out into the rain to check the mails and pick up the newspaper in the driveway with my pair of cute CROCS boots, and the yard became a fun place again. haaa....

Going to work on a rainy day? No sweat. Walk out into the rain or take your ride with these fahionable CROCS. They come with a nice bag where you can put your spare shoes in and to keep your CROCS sitting until its time to head off. Out comes the CROCS...

By the way, their shoe bag is so nice that you can carry it backpack style and there's a pocket infront with zip where you can put small stuffs in such as spare socks, etc.

No comments: