Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The List

Just wanted to share this article that I came across:

America's five vainest cities, according to The Daily Beast, based on percentage of residents belonging to gyms, body-mass index statistics and average monthly income spent on personal care:

1.     San Francisco
2.     Boston
3.     New York
4.     Los Angeles
5.     Hartford, Conn.

Chicago came in seventh, but we should've been much higher.




- Chicago Tribune, Section 1, Friday, February 4, 2011

2 comments:

Miki Gumia said...

I recently moved to my new blog http://chicstylista.wordpress.com/ I just want to thank you for the kind comments you've posted to my old blog, I hope you'll subscribe to my new blog, xo miki of chicstylista

Shirley said...

@Miki, hi & sure I'll subscribe to your new blog in a while. Goodluck! ^,^